I'm Indian passport holder working in Singapore for last 5 years. This August I'm planning to visit France & Rome for a 9 days tour with my wife. I will be applying for the Schengen Visa at France Embassy. Wife is not working she is in dependent pass in Singapore for last 2 years. While filling the form, I'm not sure what need to provide in question 33. Do I need to mention cost will be covered by herself or do I need to mention cost will be covered by sponsor & provide my information in the form? She doesn't have any bank account.

Please let me know what the exact procedure is.


1 Answer 1


There are comprehensive information portals directly by the EU. Below is the information for India.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .