Yes, but not everywhere.
Below is an image of what the water fountains look like at the airport at the time of writing (07/2015):
CDG water fountain, JoErNanO, Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
Apparently, the fountains are used in other airports - but I found another mention of it in this video, which also attributes it to CDG. It is a side view, but it matches up.
I also found this blog post, which says
The fountain (I’ll try to post pictures) was a tall, orange thing with two buttons on each side, like a pinball machine, and instead of a spout, a metal disc with no clear hole. I saw some savvy French woman get a sip, but when I tried I had no luck. I pushed the left button. A blue light turned on, but no water. I pushed the right button. No change. I put my phone down and pushed both buttons. A different blue light went on. I was totally confused, and still thirsty.
Where Are the Fountains
Recent, hands-on experience with the airport show that drinking water can be found in the following locations:
- Terminal 2D: there is a fountain in the Schengen zone (after security) next to the toilets between gate D54 and D55
- Terminal 2D: there is a fountain in the check-in area (before security) next to the male toilets between desks 9 and 8
- Terminal 2E: there is a fountain between gates L25 and L26 (as of 19 Jan 2019), between M25 and M26 (near Toilets) and between M46 and M47. Also in front of K37 (3 Nov 2022) (EDIT: As of 9 April 2023, the fountain in front of K37 is still there, and there is now a fountain in front of K45 as well. It’s in front of the toilets.)
- Terminal 2F: there is a fountain after security in front of gates F29/F30
out of order as of 22/07/16. Working again as of April 2017. Working water fountain next to F21 as well.
- Terminal 2F, arrivals floor: inside the entrance to the toilets, near Marks & Spenser Food. There is confirmed water fountain next to La Maison Du Chocolat across F24 (June 2019)
- Terminal 2G: near the toilets
(Please edit if you have information about other areas)