I went to China about 6 months ago for 10 days. The visa issued for that occasion says:

Category: F
Entries: M-多
Duration of each stay: 060 days after each entry

The Enter before date has not yet passed.
Am I correct in thinking that I do not need to get a new visa for a second trip?


Yes, you can enter again as long as the Enter before date has not been passed, that's the whole point of it.

I don't have an official link for this. I have been refused entry (into China) once specifically because that date had been passed (on a dual entry visa and the second entry)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.