My Tourist Schengen VISA application was rejected for 1st time on 16-Apr-2015 with reason as “Your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the Visa could not be ascertained”.
Based on rejected reason stated, I had re-applied for Tourist Schengen VISA on 23-Apr-2015. The covering letter in my application I have clearly mentioned:
- My purpose of visit (which is Sightseeing and Tourist purpose)
- My obligations because of which I need to return back to INDIA after my tour,
- My Itinerary with every single details of my Hotel Booking, Travel Bookings with address and Telephone numbers & confirmations for the same and
- My willingness to visit Embassy office if they needed to interview me or need to speak to me
However my Tourist Schengen VISA application was again rejected for 2nd time on 24-Apr-2015 with a new reason as “Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided”.
I am really not clear as to what exact information or Justification are they looking for, which I may have not provided in my previous applications.
My friend with whom I have planned this tourist trip was granted VISA when he submitted same documentations (because we planned to travel in same trains and flights and stay in same hotels during our trip) with similar covering letter. However my application was rejected twice.
Can someone please help me what should I be doing?
Reapply again with Italy Embassy
Appeal to Tribunale Amministrativo Regionale (T.A.R.) (regional administrative court) of Lazio. Any contacts how I can get this done and what could be the time and fees?
- Should I apply from any other county? I am visiting France, Switzerland, Germany and Italy
- My passport is being stamped every time by Embassy with Date and VISA TYPE on it.
Will this be problem in future?