In the general visitor visa for UK form, there is an option named "Dependent children". If you click on it, there is a drop down menu named "Deported from". Can someone explain what to enter in that? For info, its something like that:

________________________ *

|_____________________v_| << Country deported from

There is no "None" option.

closed as unclear what you're asking by JoErNanO, Gayot Fow, Mark Mayo Supports Monica, drat, Dirty-flow Apr 23 '15 at 8:18

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 3
    Can you include a screenshot or link? – Mark Mayo Supports Monica Apr 22 '15 at 13:35
  • Looks like a bug. Suggest you try again on Monday when they have completed the upgrade. – Gayot Fow Apr 22 '15 at 17:34