Can someone suggest if me & my husband both are travelling to UK for vacation and paying for our share of expenses like half & half...What should I fill in my visa application for 'Cost anyone else is paying for all or part of your trip'. I selected 'No' as I will paying for myself and he will be paying for himself.

Is it correct ?

Also, India & The Bahamas are commonwealth countries...correct ?

  • 1
    If playing it strictly by the book, you need to tell us if the bank accounts are fully segregated and their funding streams are also segregated. Please edit.
    – Gayot Fow
    Apr 16 '15 at 19:54
  • It is as we both are working professionals. We want Visa officers to see our applications as separate entity even though we are going as a family :)
    – user28597
    Apr 16 '15 at 20:16
  • Btw, I am thinking to mentioned same thing under 'Additional Information' as we both are working and have separate funds...and paying separate. Would it work ?
    – user28597
    Apr 16 '15 at 20:36
  • Yes, that's fine
    – Gayot Fow
    Apr 16 '15 at 21:37
  • 1

Each person should file a separate application that refers to their own accounts. Both can use Part 9 of the application to show that the applications are linked and that each applicant is using their own funds.

For your other question: India and The Bahamas are both Commonwealth members.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.