I live in Thailand and hold a B1/B2 visa to the US. If I wish to visit Canada or some other place can i enter Canada or other place with my B1.B2 US visa?

  • 1
    Welcome to travel.SE. Why would you assume that a US visa would allow you to enter another country? You may be allowed to transit without a visa with a US visa but that's about it. – Karlson Apr 10 '15 at 15:50
  • Canada is not a European country. Not that it's relevant, since I don't any countries that will let you in with a visa for the US, but can you edit so that the body and title don't contradict each other? – Kate Gregory Apr 10 '15 at 20:11
  • @Karlson Sometimes that is the case. B1-B2 visa holders are allowed to visit Mexico border towns, for instance, without any further visas. – Michael Hampton Apr 10 '15 at 21:15

Your U.S. visa will not let you visit Canada or any European countries. The only countries I know besides the U.S. that it will allow you to visit are Mexico and Costa Rica. (Possibly some Caribbean countries too, not sure.)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.