What should the proof of accommodation be while applying for visa in Europe (Schengen visa) as I will be attending summer festivals (camp facility)?


A ticket for the festival and a note stating that you intend to camp or maybe a printout of the festival website indicating that camping is available should be perfectly fine. Basically everything that shows you have a reasonable and plausible plan can count as supporting documentation. Your application would be much weaker without festival tickets obviously.

  • A Note from whom ?
    – raman
    Mar 31 '15 at 12:09
  • 1
    @raman From yourself, simply stating “From day 1 to day 4, I will camp in this place in the Netherlands, from day 5-6, I will camp there in Germany, etc.“ The point is showing you though this through and you are not making this up to disguise your purpose.
    – Relaxed
    Mar 31 '15 at 12:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.