I have a C-business-visitor visa to the UK (multiple entry visa), that I used to represent my NGO in a conference on November. My visa is still valid. Can I use it again to enter to the UK to present again my NGO and plan for a training in citizen journalism for young girls in London?

I have a stamp on my visa of the date I entered the UK in.

If yes, what do I have to provide at the airport?

  • Is it a multiple entry visa? or a single entry visa? this should be stated somewhere in the visa. Mar 30, 2015 at 22:57
  • Thank you for your response, it is a multiple entry visa
    – Naima
    Mar 30, 2015 at 23:04
  • @GayotFow that makes the question not a duplicate of the one you linked. Mar 30, 2015 at 23:05
  • 1
    @GayotFow ok, got the point and voted to close as a dupe Mar 30, 2015 at 23:08
  • 1
    @MeNoTalk, I edited the title on the other one
    – Gayot Fow
    Mar 30, 2015 at 23:11


Browse other questions tagged .