I am a Zimbabwean on holiday in UK on a 6 month family visitor. I got a 30-day Schengen visa so I can visit Europe as well. I just want to find out if it is possible to extend the Schengen holiday visa from UK or Europe without having to go back to Zimbabwe first?

  • 1
    It is probably not possible. But using this visa correctly (i.e. not overstaying) will work in your favour when applying for future Schengen visas. – Michael Hampton Mar 21 '15 at 2:15

Extensions are limited to very specific circumstances and even applying for another separate visa is typically not possible without being a resident in the country where you apply. So the answer is almost certainly no, it's not possible.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.