A quick question. I have a double entry 2x60 days visa in PRC. Do I need to leave to and reenter into China to use the second entry, or can I stay for the full 120 days without leaving any time before?

  • What passport are you on? – Mark Mayo Mar 19 '15 at 11:02

The key word is double "entry". Yes you have to leave. A 60 day visa allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 60 days, then you have to leave. This is pretty much the rule anywhere in the world. On the brightside, a trip to Hong Kong or Macau counts as leaving.

  • Depending on where in China the OP's actual business is, at trip to Hong Kong or Macau may not be "quick". – hmakholm left over Monica Mar 19 '15 at 23:42
  • The reference was intended to point out that Hong Kong and Macau counted as "leaving", even though they are still part of China. I have edited out the word quick, are you happy? – user13044 Mar 19 '15 at 23:51

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.