I am a usa resident with a Kenya passport what countries can I transit on my way to Kenya without requiring a visa for the country I transit through?
If you do not need to leave the arrival/transit lounge of the airport (i.e. your luggage is checked through to your final destination, no sightseeing or change of airport), you can in any case transit in:
- Saudi Arabia (mentioned by MeNoTalk in the comments)
- One Schengen country including Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands or Switzerland. See Do I need a visa to transit (or layover) in the Schengen area? for all the details.
- United Kingdom, if your US residence document meets the requirements
- United Arab Emirates, including Abu Dhabi (at least if staying less than 4 hours) and Dubai
- Ethiopia (because Kenyan citizens don't need a visa there in the first place)
- Hong Kong