I am from Malaysia, a Chinese. I am travelling with my boyfriend, who is an Englishman.

I will prepare some documents, such as:

  1. Salary slips
  2. Bank Statement
  3. Itinerary of my trip
  4. Accommodation address

If I have only a single ticket to Germany with him, can I enter UK with him without a return ticket? Or I should plan to other Europe countries by Eurostar?

closed as unclear what you're asking by drat, JonathanReez, Karlson, VMAtm, Gilles Aug 30 '15 at 9:25

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • What passport are you travelling on? – Gayot Fow Mar 8 '15 at 12:47
  • 3
    What's Eurotrain? Do you mean the Eurostar train between London and the continent or some EuroSomething trains in Germany and other countries? – Vince Mar 8 '15 at 21:32
  • I am travelling on 6 months holiday visa. Yes, I mean the Eurostar train. :) – Tiffypeirsim Mar 10 '15 at 3:39
  • 4
    To the extent that a proof of onward travel is recommended in your situation, a flight out of the country or two separate Eurostar tickets should be just a fine. Even a flight from some other European country to your home country can often do. I cannot think of any situation in which having a “return ticket” is required as such. – Relaxed Mar 10 '15 at 11:02
  • 1
    Thanks for the answer. I was travelling to newhaven, England by ferry. The custom did ask me to show the return ticket when he asked me where was my next country to travel. – Tiffypeirsim Apr 18 '15 at 11:24