I am an India National. I wanted to visit a friend currently studying at Glasgow. I applied for a General Visitor Visa in early January 2015. The documents I provided were:
- The letter of intent to visit UK.
- The letter of employment.(I have a family business in which I am employee and my mother is proprietor)
- The letter of sponsorship from my mother.
- My bank statement and Income Tax returns.(My salary shown is INR 20000/GBP200 per month)
- My mother's bank statement and Income Tax Return.(Annual income of GBP 12000)
- The letter of invitation from my friend, his accommodation proof, his college admission letter, his visa photocopy, passport photocopy.
- Photocopy of my registration of graduation school here.
The visa was denied. The officer said I haven't provided much of my student details and I didn't show the intent to leave country post my visit, so I may not be a genuine visitor.
I have changed my travel agent.
the new travel agent is saying, your personal financial papers are not strong, so we will reapply as a business visitor for marketing survey of the firm. I am not felling it right. Should I reapply as a business visitor or proceed with the last plan and provide student details of my graduation school and Chartered Accountancy(professional course).