I've booked on-line the hotel in Thailand via some agency. After I've check-out the hotel charged without my knowledge the deposit (4 times more than agency booking) and agency took the money as well, so I was charged twice. Now I can't get the deposit back as Russian agency, its partner and Thai hotel can't get into any consensus (probably the hotel doesn't won't to agree on the price). I've already called agency and hotel many times, but they don't speak English well, they're rude and they're ignoring my calls (they're always waiting for the other side), so I don't think the issue is moving forward after 2 weeks of waiting.
Where I should report the case and who to blame?
I've booked hotel 1h in advance (The Cliff) for 1 night stay via HappyRooms (agency based in Moscow) by using Skyscanner engine and I've received the confirmation booking. I've arrived at the hotel and waited 2-3h in the reception, because hotel staff didn't know via which agency it was booked. I've called to the agency, so they've called the hotel and they talked, so hotel agreed to check me in as they said they've contacted the agency (my mistake was to fill some form giving my card details just in case). On check-out everything seems to be fine and I wasn't informed about any problems. After one week I've realised that I was double-charged (agency took £20 for the booking, hotel took £80 without my knowledge). Went to the hotel, they explained that it's deposit, until the agency will send the payment details, but I think hotel doesn't want to agree on that price (having my deposit, even more). Called to HappyRooms agency many times, they said that normally they don't deal with that situations outside of working hours (so how they're planning to solve it, if there is 4h difference). They tried to contact the hotel, but both staff didn't speak English well so they couldn't resolve the issue, so agency passed the issue to their partner Veturis based in Spain (as on the booking it's saying: "This accommodation is booked by our partner Veturis", "Paid in full"). So after 2 weeks of heavy calls, the situation is: hotel doesn't respond to my e-mails or calls (for me it's 7h time difference) or saying that they're waiting for agency call, agency saying that they're waiting for their partner Veturis and at the same time they don't want to give any further details to the partner, so basically the issue is stuck since 2 weeks and it's not moving forward at all. Now I'm back to the UK.
How to deal with such issue? To which authorities I can report the fraud and who I can blame?