This question already has an answer here:

I'm traveling to India from the US, I've a F1 visa in the US and I'm an Indian national. My flight is through YYZ (Toronto Pearson International Airport), a layover more than an hour there.

Do I need to get a transit visa?

marked as duplicate by DJClayworth, David Richerby, choster, Ali Awan, Jan Jan 3 '17 at 19:10

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


Yes, you do. From the Government of Canada's official website:

Nationals from the following countries qualify for the Transit Without Visa (TWOV) program:

  • Indonesia
  • Thailand
  • Taiwan
  • Philippines

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.