I have visa type D for Denmark which is valid for 180 days to collect my residence card type c. Do I need to buy return ticket or one way ticket is enough? I am asking because air travel agent is asking me to buy return.


You do not need a return ticket, as long as you can show a proof (e.g., letter) that says come and collect your residency card; In case the staff ask you about the intent of your trip to Denmark.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.