I have a Singaporean employment pass which will be cancelled shortly and I will then be granted a 30 day short term visit visa in replacement.

My question: Can I travel to nearby countries for one week and return to Singapore? Or will my short-term visit pass be cancelled once I leave Singapore?


Based on my experience, which is the same as yours; this pass loses its validity once you depart from Singapore. It is not a multiple entry visa, but rather it is just something that makes your staying inside Singapore legal.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.