This question already has an answer here:

I've got a Pakistani passport and a valid student visa for England. I'm going to travel to the Dominican Republic with a stay of 17 hours at a Canadian airport. Do I need a transit visa?

marked as duplicate by DJClayworth, Mark Mayo, Vince, Dirty-flow, Gagravarr Nov 27 '14 at 10:36

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


According to this nifty tool provided by the Canadian authorities, it seems that Pakistani nationals need a visa if visiting or transiting Canada:

Country: Pakistan

  • You need a visa to visit or transit Canada.

  • Starting December 11, 2013: citizens of your country will need to provide biometrics (fingerprints and photograph) when applying for a visa. Learn more about biometrics.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.