I am an Indian, with a Masters Degree and in my Passport its marked as ECNR (Emigration Clearance Not Required).
Being said that, as per Path2USA
Eligibility for ECNR:
The following applicants are eligible for ECNR status regardless of
its requirement in certain countries -
- Holders of Diplomatic / Official Passports
- Gazetted Government servants, their spouses and dependent children
- Income tax payers, their spouses and dependent children
- Professional degree holders
- Persons having educational qualification of matriculation and above.
- Seamen who are in possession of Continuous Discharge Certificate
(CDC), or Sea Cadets and Deck Cadets
- Persons holding permanent immigration Visas, such as the visas of UK, USA and Australia.
- Persons possessing two or three years’ diploma from any institute
recognized by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or
State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT).
- Qualified Nurses, recognized under the Indian Nursing Council Act,
- Persons above the age of 50 years.
- All persons who have been staying abroad for more than three years
(the period of three years could be either in one stretch or
broken) and their spouses.
- Children up to 18 years of age.
So, your answer will be YES