Last year I was stupid enough to claim 3 domestic Mexican Aeromexico-flights in my KLM account. They ended up being worthless and I was unable to change them back to Aeromexico as I plan to visit Mexico more often. I am trying to be a bit smarter about claiming my miles, even on cheap short European flights. I have these flights in 2014:
- February 2014 - TAP Portugal - EU <> Brazil
- February 2014 - Avianca - Domestic Brazilian Flight
- June 2014 - Air France - Paris
- July 2014 - Brussels Airlines - Brussels
- August 2014 - EasyJet/RyanAir - Ibiza
- December 2014 - British Airways - Amsterdam
Of these 6 flights I have only claimed the BA flight, which was easiest. I have contacted TAP Portugal, but as I made a TAP Portugal account in March 2014, they said I was too late with claiming the miles of this long flight. I have a Turkish Airlines account, but they seem to only accept their own flight, even though they are in an alliance.
Is there still any chance for me to properly reclaim the Brazilian international flight and the Paris, Brussels, Avianca domnestic flights?