Although I am not travelling, I expect this question to benefit other travellers, and that's why I am asking this in Travel SE!
So where can I meet my family at Heathrow T3? They would be coming in by EK5101 Emirates operated by Qantas at T3, and I would come from central London in the Piccadilly line.
I really don't want to travel all the way from central London to Heathrow a day or two beforehand to study the landscape.
- My family will not be having their UK sim cards - I have the sim cards
- Is there a public meeting area immediately outside T3, or does T3 directly connect with the Piccadilly line?
- Is it more easy to designate one of the T3 arrival gates to be our meeting area, or designate the tube's ticket-barriers as our meeting area?
- Do all the arrival passengers leave from one single T3 gate, or several gates over vast distances?
- Google Maps and even the interactive map is really confusing! Can I go into the "Arrivals Public Area" from the Piccadilly line, or is that only accessible to arrival passengers?
Similar question: Where to meet another traveller at Heathrow T5