I am looking for the name of this:

enter image description here

It is a vehicle with a long band where you can adjust the angle of the band.


This category of equipment is known as "Ground Support Equipment" (see Wikipedia article).

This includes a variety of utility vehicles, including refuelers, dollies, chocks, buses and more.

However, the one you're after is the Belt loader:

Belt loaders are vehicles with conveyor belts for unloading and loading of baggage and cargo on aircraft. A belt loader is positioned at the door sill of an aircraft hold (baggage compartment) for the operation. Belt loaders are used for narrow body aircraft and bulk hold of wide body aircraft. Baggage stored without containers is known as bulk loading.

  • 3
    Very useful piece of equipment for getting serious air while riding a motorcycle in Grand Theft Auto. – Alan B Sep 22 '14 at 9:45
  • @AlanB The More You Know! – yuritsuki Sep 22 '14 at 19:41

I just found it in Ground support equipment:

It is called "Belt loader".

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.