I am an Indian, residing in UK, planning to visit Switzerland. I see that there are two places in London where you can apply for the visa
- VFS Application Center, The Battleship Building, 179 Harrow Road, London W2 6NB
- Regional Consular Center, Embassy of Switzerland, 16-18 Montagu Place, London W1H2BQ
Also I see from the VFS site that, there is a VFS fee involved along with the visa fee. So my questions are:
- If I go to Regional Consular Center (Which is not managed by VFS), do i need to pay the VFS fee?
- Is there an option to pay the visa fee online?
- Do they accept credit/debit card or do we need to carry cash?
- I was told that if we are carry cash, we need to carry exact amount and they will never issue change back. Is that so?