I'm Peruvian, 15 years old, and travelling to the UK to visit school.

I will be arriving in the UK, then departing to the Vatican for a week, then back to the UK again to resume my school visit. What visa should I apply for?

  • Child Visitor Visa, apply online – Gayot Fow Sep 15 '14 at 23:38
  • 1
    When you say "visit" school, do you mean to go to school there? – starsplusplus Sep 16 '14 at 9:46

It depends on the course of study you're pursuing. If it is less than six months, or if it is an English language course and less than 11 months, you can apply for a student visitor visa:


If the course of study is longer, you should apply for a (Child) student visa:


The pages don't say it explicitly, but both of these visas must permit multiple entries.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.