This question already has an answer here:

I am travelling from Toronto to new Delhi. I have a valid Indian passport and a valid Canada student visa. I have stops at Munich and Frankfurt for 1 hour and 1.5 hours respectively. Do I need any kind of transit or airport transit visa?

marked as duplicate by Mark Mayo, Aditya Somani, Vince, VMAtm, Gagravarr Sep 15 '14 at 10:15

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • You must add your citizenship otherwise we can't answer. – chx Sep 14 '14 at 0:06
  • 2
    Having an Indian passport, I thik it is sage to assume he is an Indian citizen. ;) – fkraiem Sep 14 '14 at 0:08

Because you need to travel between Munich and Frankfurt, an Airport Transit visa is not sufficient, you need to apply for a full Schengen visa. You also can't benefit from the exemption granted to Canadian visa holders since it applies only to Airport Transit visas.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.