I am a Filipino citizen and I just received my Class-C Business Visa from the United Kingdom. My question is, as my company also has an office in Hungary, would I still need to apply for a Business Visa to enter the Schengen Area, more specifically Hungary?

  • 3
    Yes, for visas UK is totally independent from EU(Schengen area). You would need to apply for one. – DumbCoder Sep 11 '14 at 15:49
  • @DumbCoder, that should be an answer – Gayot Fow Sep 11 '14 at 23:57
  • @GayotFow - One line answers will always be converted to a comment by the moderators, been told so in other stack exchange sites. – DumbCoder Sep 12 '14 at 8:56

As @DumpCoder already said in the comments, you will need a Schengen visa to visit Hungary. Having a Uk Business Visa could be helpfull for the Schengen visa application, but you will still need a separate visa.

The company office in Hungary is irrelevant, rent-a-car companies have offices all around the world, but having a visa for one of them will not allow you to visit all other countries.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.