This question already has an answer here:
My daughter and I are dual citizens (US and German). When we book a flight to Germany from the USA, the airline asks for passport details. I understood to use the passport that lets you legally enter. Thing is, it's a round trip so does it matter which one I reserve ticket with?
- At the US airport counter - show German passports.
- Exiting Immigration, if checked - show US Passports.
- Arriving Immigration Germany - show German Passports.
- My wife is US citizen only, can she use the EU line with us?
- At German airline check in - show US Passports.
- Departing Immigration - show German Passport.
- Arriving Immigration - Show US Passport
Looking for confirmation of above and thought on the online ticket reservation details from anyone who knows or is familiar.