We have a Chinese citizen (national and resident) visiting Hawaii on a tourism visa.

What would be the best way for them to go about applying for a visa to visit Antigua whilst they are in Hawaii? Is this even possible?

I haven't been able to find much information about this.

1 Answer 1


According to Visa policy of Antigua and Barbuda - Wikipedia

Permanent residents of the United States and Canada and holders of valid visas of the United States, Canada, Schengen Area and the United Kingdom do not require a visa.

And to Timatic

Visa Exemptions:

A max. stay of 30 days for holders of a valid visa issued by Canada or USA and if paying a USD 100.- Visa Waiver fee on arrival.

The Chinese citizen doesn't require to apply for a separate visa (he can use his USA visa) but it is necessary to pay 100 $ Visa Waiver fee when he will arrive to Antigua and Barbuda.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .