For Apply Iranian Tourist Visa you can follow below
In order to travel to Iran a Iran visa is required. For travel purposes there are 2 types of iran visa that you can consider:
- Iran Tourist Visa
- Upon Arrival Iran Visa
I would advise you to apply for a tourist visa. Very briefly said, the procedure has 4 steps:
- You provide Some agency like Iran Traveling Center or Iran Visa Official Site with your information by filling up their Iran Visa Application Form and tell them where you want to pickup your Iranian Visa
- They apply for your visa through Iran ministry of foreign affairs.
- Within 3-14 days we send your visa authorization number. (Refrence Number)
- You can pickup your visa after 3 days Within 25 days at an Iranian embassy or consulate you can receive your visa.
In this case You can apply for a 30 days Iran visa initially.
Why not to consider Visa upon arrival for Iran?
This visa which is granted in 5 International airports upon arrival may seem like the easiest way to receive Iran visa but for the following reasons our incoming staff with years of experience strongly unqualify this type of visa. Below are the most important reasons for you not to consider visa on entry for Iran:
- A 5 % possibility of visa rejection always exists.
- Your airline may not let you board the plane without a visa.
- The duration is not as long as the tourist visa, up to 14 days.
- Most likely you will have to stay long hours in the airport for receiving this Iran visa.
Iran Tourist visa in detail:
Iran tourist visa is issued for almost all nationalities. All who are interested in traveling to Iran as groups or individuals can apply for this visa. This visa is also best for family visitation purposes. The duration of this visa can vary from 14 to 30 days based on application. You can apply for max 90 days extension easily in major cities once in Iran.
How you can Picking Up Your Iran Visa?
Travel Agencies will send your Visa authorization number after it is issued in Iran foreign ministry. Your visa authorization number is a 6 or 7 digit number that refers to your specific visa application case. This code is valid for 25 days in the Iran embassy or consulate that you have chosen to pick up your visa at. You can also post your passport. Please choose your pick up location accurately since change in location in usually not possible. Pick up policy, waiting time, and many other factors vary in different embassies and consulate. Some embassies do not oblige applicant to pick up in person other do. Be sure to contact the embassies and consulate beforehand. The visa fee which is apart from our service fee varies based on nationality. Some embassies may issue the visa within 1-2 hours but others may keep your passport for up to a week. Depending on your nationality and pick up choices the regulations are different so it is very important for you to be correctly informed. The procedures can be handled hassle free if you are provided with the correct information and have scheduled for the steps.
If you have trouble arranging your pick up and no time for postal arrangements we arrange for you to pick it up in your arrival port in Iran. Be sure to contact us before planning based on this fact.
Iran tourist visa for U.S. Canadian and British Citizens
The clearance process for these nationalities may take longer than 14 days. I would advise you to consider receiving your Authorization number between 30-45 days after application when planning for your trip to Iran.
U.S. , Canadian, and British Citizens are obliged to have Iranian authorized tour guides accompanying them all throughout their trip.