I am planning to travel to Europe on my Suzuki jeep. Where and how can I get a Carnet de Passage in Pakistan? I might even decide to do it on a motorbike if the Carnet turns out to be super expensive...

1 Answer 1


AIT/FIA act as guarantors for the Carnet de Passages en Douane and the FIA do not include Pakistan in an extensive list of countries under “Where to get your CPD”. Seems may not be available in Pakistan, but it might be worth contacting Automobile Association of Pakistan and Motorsport Association of Pakistan as these are both FIA members.

The RAC has some cost information, though other issuing organisations presumably differ.

Sorry, that link is dead (there is no longer any representative in the UK that issues CDPs).


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.