Do I need a single entry or a multiple entry Schengen if I am travelling on a Disney cruise that starts in Barcelona and then calls on ports in France then Italy?


If the cruise does not call at any port outside the Schengen area, a single-entry visa should be enough as no border checks are required in this case (cf. annex VI of the Schengen Borders code).

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.