I have a 24 hr layover in Helsinki. I am traveling in a US passport. Can I leave the airport, check into a hotel, and take a bus into the city?


Yes, you can. Finland is part of the Schengen Area, which means US passport holders may enter without requiring a visa for up to 90 days within any 180 day period.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.