This question already has an answer here:

I am a Bangladeshi national traveling from London to Toronto, Canada through CDG Paris, France by Air France. My transit time at CDG is 4h55m. Do I need an airport transit visa for this travel?

marked as duplicate by Michael Hampton, Henning Makholm, mts, JoErNanO, CMaster May 17 '16 at 14:16

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 3
    ATV = airport transit visa? – Nick Stauner Jul 11 '14 at 8:30
  • 1
    What sort of visa do you have for Canada? – Gagravarr Jul 11 '14 at 9:55

All the rules are explained in Do I need a visa to transit (or layover) in the Schengen area?

Citizens of Bangladesh do require an airport transit visa (ATV) in France and elsewhere in the Schengen area but since you are traveling from the UK to Canada, it's safe to assume that you have either a residence permit or a visa for each of these countries and any one of these documents would exempt you from the ATV requirement. If that's indeed the case, you don't need a visa for this connection.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.