I have Visitor Visa B1/B2 it's valid for five more months I would like to visit Canada as well please let me know the requirement documents that i must have with myself to enter to Canada.

like: Passport and B1/B2 Visa. I-94 form what else required ?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Flimzy, Dirty-flow, Karlson, Mark Mayo, drat Jul 10 '14 at 6:12

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Welcome to travel.SE. Are you asking if B1/B2 visa is sufficient for you to enter Canada? – Karlson Jul 9 '14 at 15:43
  • 2
    What is your citizenship? – Flimzy Jul 9 '14 at 15:54
  • 2
    B1/B2 visa is for entering the USA. If you plan to enter Canada, then you need to identify what visa requirements apply to you based on your citizenship. If you generally need a visa to enter Canada, then you need to get that visa, regardless of any USA visa or how you would be entering Canada. – Aleks G Jul 9 '14 at 16:17
  • Dear Flimzy I am From Afghanistan. the only thing that I am concern about single entry and double entry to United States. – user17271 Jul 12 '14 at 2:28

You will need separate permission to enter Canada, regardless of whether you have a visa for the US. This Government of Canada page will tell you if you need a visa, and what kind, based on your nationality and purpose of visit. In general you will need a visitor visa for Canada if you required a visa for the US, but there are exceptions.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.