I am in Honolulu and want to quickly get a tourism visa for mainland China.

What are my options?
I would prefer to avoid flying to Los Angeles/Hong Kong or similar.

Nationality: New Zealand

  • I believe many nationalities can get them in Hong Kong, is there any chance you could fly to China via HK and get it before you travel onwards to your destination in China? – Gagravarr Jul 1 '14 at 6:57

There are many travel agencies that you can give your passport and filled visa application to, and they will apply for the visa for you in person at the appropriate Chinese consulate (in Los Angeles).

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.