I have got a US Business visa (B1/B2) from my past company, but I didn't travel. Now I have an opportunity to go to the US for my present company. Shall I use the same visa?

Note: The visa is multiple entry and no company name is on the visa.

  • Are you just visiting or you will be working for the US company in the US? – Karlson Jun 30 '14 at 13:55

Yes, you can, presuming that the travel still falls within the category of what a B1/B2 visa allows.

If your visa was restricted to travel for a specific employer then the employer name would be listed in the "annotations" section on the visa.

However if there is nothing listed under the Annotations then the visa can be used for travel for any company.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.