I will be going on business to India and I have the choice of either going to work in Pune or Chennai for a month. I work in IT.
After that I am planning to take 2 weeks holiday to travel around India, specifically Delhi, Kashmir, Ladakh, Goa, Kerala.
I have made some basic research about both cities.
- Nearest international airport is Mumbai
- Milder climate due to high altitude
- New city
- Has it's own international airport
- Very hot and humid weather now
- Older city, colonial culture
- Nice big beach!
However some aspects which I am most interested in are:
- How easy it is to travel from onto other locations e.g. Kashmir, Delhi
- Natural beauty and scenery
- General fun of either city
I have tried to make the question as objective as possible with the aforementioned criteria.
Any other info is welcome!