I have a ten-year UK Child Visitor visa, and I'm an Indian citizen. I'm making a trip to Scotland next month to participate in a ten day leadership camp.
Can I make this trip with my existing visa?
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
What you can and can’t do
- stay in the UK for a maximum of 6 months
- take a short course of study, for up to 6 months
- stay for as long as your visa lasts, even if you turn 18 during your visit
- get married or form a civil partnership
- bring family members (‘dependants’) with you on your application - they must apply separately
- get private medical treatment
- get public funds
so it's not a problem to visit Scotland and take part in a ten day leadership camp.