I am citizen of Poland and I will fly to Canada through US. So, do I need a US visa for my transit journey?

  • Poland is not a VWP country, so thus the above answer is correct for you – Doc May 28 '14 at 21:46

In the US, being in transit does not exempt you from any potential visa requirement, you need to have the right to enter the country, see Do I need a US visa to transit (or layover) through an American airport?

Also, while there have been discussions about participation in the visa waiver program for many years, Poland is still not eligible so that Polish citizens do need a visa to enter the US.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.