I'm applying for a Canadian visa. I'm Sri Lankan but currently studying in the states on an m1 visa and I live in Miami. Does anybody know where I can get biometrics done or will I have to fly to New York or Los Angeles?

And since I'm being sponsored by my dad here, should I also say he'll be sponsoring my trip or will showing my bank account and things here be enough? And if I'm saying he's sponsoring me what proof will I need and how current will they need to be?

  • This should be two questions--one on where to get the biometrics done, and one on sponsorship.
    – Flimzy
    Apr 21, 2014 at 13:16

1 Answer 1


You can get Biometrics for a Canadian Visa done at any USCIS Application Support Center (ASC). The list of ASC's in Florida is on the USCIS website.

You can find the instructions for attending an ASC on the Canadian Government website - scroll down to the section entitled "If applying from within the United States"

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .