This image is a screenshot from a video, and in the video the image is named "UK".

What building is this?

  • Can you give us that context? A link to the video, etc?
    – Flimzy
    Apr 9, 2014 at 18:42
  • @Flimzy: the video is a Photoshop tutorial, and the presenter named the image layer "UK"
    – dmr
    Apr 9, 2014 at 18:47
  • 3
    @dmr, Always edit clarifications into the question, rather than leaving them buried in comments where people won't see them.
    – TRiG
    Apr 9, 2014 at 19:41

1 Answer 1


I think it is a part of the Brighton royal pavilion in Brighton, England.

enter image description here

  • 1
    I had a walkthrough on Google maps just to see the size of this.
    – wbogacz
    Apr 9, 2014 at 20:00
  • 3
    I was skeptical, because there are differences between what is shown here and what the OP posted. But this picture shows the dome in the OP. Apr 10, 2014 at 3:28
  • 2
    Thanks @DJClayworth. I knew that the picture I posted wasn't the same dome, but I thought it was a better shot of the building as a whole. Apr 10, 2014 at 4:03
  • 2
    It is one of the towers at the back media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/00/1d/2c/7a/…
    – JamesRyan
    Apr 10, 2014 at 10:45
  • 3
    I live in Brighton. I'm pretty sure that's the royal pavilion. I think that's one of the smaller domes by the entrance. The pavilion is the Prince Regent's pleasure palace. It's worth a visit it you're in the area and you like lots of gold, indian themed statuary and chandeliers the size of small cars. Apr 10, 2014 at 12:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.