This question already has an answer here:

I live in Seattle. I am an international grad student in the US. I carry an Indonesian passport. And, I would like to visit Korea for 1 to 2 weeks.

What kind of visa do I need to apply for? How long does it take to process the visa? Do I visit an office in Seattle or do I apply for it online?

marked as duplicate by Mark Mayo, Karlson, Dirty-flow, Vince, Gagravarr Mar 5 '14 at 10:52

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


According to the official Korean Tourism Organization, you do unfortunately. http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/GK/GK_EN_2_1_1.jsp

However there seems to be a South Korean consulate with visa services in Seattle http://usa-seattle.mofa.go.kr/english/am/usa-seattle/visa/visa/index.jsp

As a side note, I do not think a US student visa grants any special travel exemption as the requirements are generally on your country of citizenship

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.