I am Pakistani citizen and have valid Canadian visa till August 2014. I want to go back from Canada to Pakistan and want to spend three weeks in London to visit my daughter and have confirmed ticket to go back to Pakistan. Can I get exit visa?

  • 2
    Exit from where? – Gagravarr Aug 15 '13 at 11:16
  • It's not clear where you want an exit visa for and why. Please add those details and then flag this question for reopening. – Ankur Banerjee Aug 15 '13 at 11:45
  • I'm fairly sure he means exit from Heathrow airport...? – Mark Mayo Aug 15 '13 at 11:59
  • 1
    You don't need any kind of via to exit the UK. You may need a visa to ENTER the UK. – DJClayworth Aug 15 '13 at 16:50

No. Neither Canada nor Pakistan issue exit visas. Therefore, you do not need one and cannot get one.

According to Wikipedia, exit visas exist in: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Nepal, Uzbekistan, Cuba, North Korea. You only need a visa to enter Canada.

  • @DJClayworth Good point, I've clarified the answer. – gerrit Aug 15 '13 at 16:51

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.