This question already has an answer here:
I am wondering how feasible (apart from the economic point of view) it is to travel from Singapore to London by train and having to change to other means of transport as minimum as possible.
As far as I know, these are the possible itinerary
- Board the Orient & Express Train from Singapore to Bangkok
- Bangkok to Vietnam (Hanoi or Ho Chi Min City) ??? is any direct rain service connecting these two cities?
- From Hanoi (Vietnam) all the way to Beijing (China) requires a change at Dong Dang station.
- Once in China, there are many possibilities to go to Europe by Train using the famous Transsiberian.
- From Moscow, options are abundant. One could go directly to London or make a few stopover in German, Paris or other European city.
How feasible is it to travel by train from Singapore to London by train (at least in terms of safety and reliability).