I have follow up questions to this one please.
I've already submitted B2 application and am awaiting an interview in July time. If I travel to Iraq before the interview, do I need to re-submit anything, or is it a matter of attending the scheduled interview?
Furthermore, my son (7 years old) has never been to Iraq, but he will travel with us to Iraq before our interview in July. Do I need to pre-emptively submit a B2 visa for him and bring him to our visa interview?