I want to hop on a plane next Thursday and return on Sunday. It doesn't matter that much where I go, as long as it's relatively cheap.
Google flights can do this if you set the destination to "Anywhere" and than zoom in on the map to your area of interest. Below are all flights from Boston for your dates.
Many other websites offer the same feature (Kayak, Syscanner, etc) but I find Google interface convenient since you can apply useful filters to narrow your search.
There are probably lots of tools which allow you to do this, but for instance in Google Flights:
- Enter your departure airport
- Enter “USA” as destination
- Select your departure and return dates
You probably want to then add filters such as “nonstop only”.
You can then get results in list or map format.
I've found Kayak to be quite good at this as well. This is the link for a Thursday-Sunday flight from Orlando to anywhere.
There are a few filters. And you can use North America, Florida, etc as destinations to zoom the map as well.
One can use Kiwi, see screenshots below.
- Finding the cheapest flight from a given airport to anywhere in a given country.
- What potential issues may arise from using the Kiwi online travel agency?