I'm traveling September 26 from Paris, France to Göttingen, Germany in the German train ICE, in its first class, as follows:
My questions are:
- Is the 34 minute interchange at Karlsruhe enough time to change platforms?
- Will I have enough space to carry two big suitcases (in the first class)?
- Are there often empty seats in the ICE first class, given my travel time?
- I downloaded the DB app and am trying to add my ticket no. but it can't find it, why? I tried to add the ticket no. both with and without the RE- prefix (RE= Rail Europe, the site I used to book). EDIT: downloading the Rail Europe app solved this issue!
- Anything else should I know?