Are you allowed to enter Serbia and Bulgaria with just a Romanian student visa without the need for a residence permit ? Egypt passport

  • 1
    You hold what type of student visa? C (<91 days) or D (>=91 days) Aug 4, 2023 at 13:14
  • D type, I heard the residence permit is mandatory for non eu passport holder tho ? I'm from Egypt
    – Yt 123
    Aug 4, 2023 at 13:41
  • @NicolasFormichella Doesn't matter
    – Crazydre
    Aug 4, 2023 at 15:04

1 Answer 1


Per TIMATIC, a database used by airlines:

Visa Exemptions: Passengers with a visa issued by Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA or an EEA Member State for a maximum stay of 90 days. The visa must be valid for the period of intended stay

So no, you do not need a visa

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .