I have just purchased an airchina ticket to NZ business class. Where on my eticket can I find that it is indeed business class, please?
- You should have gotten a confirmation email for your booking. That email will list class of service
- Log into your Air China account and look up your trip. The trip page will list class of service.
- If you don't have an account, go here https://www.airchina.us/US/GB/booking/manage-my-trips/
- If you have booked through a 3rd party booking agent, check your account there or your booking confirmation
- If all else fails, call Air China.
The best way to look up your booking to use a the PNR (Passenger Name Record) which is a six digit combination of letters and numbers. The actual e-ticket number (long string of numbers starting with 999 for Air China) is less useful.